Please read all the information below and in the attached PDF to get an understanding of the level of commitment required to participate in the project fully. There is the option of being part of a wider learning network if you don’t feel you have the capacity to commit to the full project
Not Another Coproduction Project – What it is and how to get involved
- Part of a 3-year-project looking at how we develop coproduction across England.
- Offering support and knowledge-exchange around coproduction.
- We’re looking to partner with 12 organisations across Greater Manchester.
- If you work with local residents or in community organising, professional support or service delivery and design, and want to do more to listen to voices of your community and embed collaboration and coproduction at the heart of your organisation, then this scheme is for you.
- You’ll need to be open to challenge, fun and mess – and willing to put the work in – but we can promise an eye-opening and transformative journey that we’ll all take together.
- Participation in the project is free, but there is a commitment of time (outlined in the PDF below) to ensure that you get the best out of the project.
If you are interested in taking part, please read the full participant information in this document: Not Another Coproduction Project Information – How to get involved.
- If you want to apply to take part, please complete this short application by Friday 27th August.
- If you prefer to submit your responses as a video or audio then please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org)
I’m unsure, and want to know more:
- Please email email@example.com
- Come along to a virtual drop-in session on either:
Next steps: We will let the 12 organisations know by mid-September. Please keep the 20th September and 11th October free for now.
If your group or organisation is not one of the 12 then there will be other opportunities to follow the work and get involved. Please let us know if you would NOT like to be kept informed.
Photo by Anna Tarazevich