‘Bringing local leaders together to make a difference’: Applications open now for Regional Leadership for Personalised Care Programmes
We’re sharing this call on behalf of NHS England and NHS Improvement for this fantastic Leadership for Personalised Care programme. It’s an inspiring and engaging development opportunity open to teams and individuals from the NHS, local councils and the voluntary sector. Ideas Alliance have been delighted to support the co-production workshops on it in the past. Read on for more information and do contact them directly if you’re interested in finding out more!
Following the success of a first cohort – which trained 180 leaders from five of the seven NHS regions – the Leadership for Personalised Care team in NHS England and Improvement in partnership with In Control and the NHS Leadership Academy will be launching their second cohort from autumn 2021.
The programme, designed for cross sector groups of leaders from a variety of organisations working to implement Personalised Care, consists of 3 online regional workshops which will cover:
- What personalised care is and what it means in your local context.
- Building skills in relating and storytelling.
- Collaborative leadership, host leadership and leading in complex systems.
- Your collective leadership strengths and how to bring others on board.
- Making co-production happen on a 1-2-1 basis and with local communities.
- Developing your local plan for change.
Apply via our application form. Applications are being accepted from individuals or from groups from all regions. The deadline is Wednesday 15th September but we encourage applicants to apply as soon as possible.
For any questions, please email the team at email@example.com.